Friday, February 5, 2010

At Work :P

I know, I know - this is not ethical to blog while I am still at work! But why so? When it's absolutely ethical to work when at home :P

Been a long since I wrote a single line. Have been missing my blog! LOL. Well there have been so many things keeping me busy lately. Work, work and lots of work - followed by a somewhat relaxed Friday afternoon :-) Have been going through a fire drill at work which is sort of over now. And this tiny lil stream will lead me to the ocean finally. Yup that's right - gigantic amount of work will follow very soon. But who cares right now when I have got time to blog on a Friday afternoon! So I am just gonna live upto this moment and enjoy. I know everything is temporary!

Have been venturing into some strange activities lately. Well I am not going to disclose at this moment, because I am yet to see how long my enthu lasts in that area. Plus you will find it funny. I mentioned it to my sis last nite and she sure did find it very funny :)) Well to be truthful she laughed at me :P. So another deciding factor is to see if I really wanna give public the opportunity to make fun of me.

2 comments:

  1. Wat is it so funny about your new found interest....I hope you have not started chasing ducks on the lake :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement Vaneet. But it's indeed funny and I am going to post about my new hobby very soon :-)

    ReplyDelete